ECEBM, an academic independent research center, produces and disseminates systematic reviews of research evidence in health care. We develop evidence-based guideline and support evidence-informed policy making.
Our Mission is to create valid knowledge and promote its utilization in making well informed decisions in health care.
ECEBM provides training to strengthen research capacity including one-on-one mentoring in systematic reviews and meta-analysis, network meta-analysis, GRADE, development of clinical practice guidelines, and clinical research methods.
International Cooperation and Partnership
ECEBM is a member of
- The Partnership for Reproductive, Maternal, Newborn, Child & Adolescent Health (PMNCH), The World Health Organization.
- The Global Evidence Synthesis Initiative (GESI) Network
Prof. Ashraf Nabhan
- Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Ain shams University.
- Co-chair of the HRP Alliance, WHO. HRP (the UNDP/UNFPA/UNICEF/WHO/World Bank Special Programme of Research, Development and Research Training in Human Reproduction) is the main instrument within the United Nations system for research in human reproduction, bringing together policy-makers, scientists, health care providers, clinicians, consumers and community representatives to identify and address priorities for research to improve sexual and reproductive health
- Associate Editor, Cochrane Pregnancy and Childbirth. Cochrane Pregnancy and Childbirth is part of the international Cochrane Collaboration, an independent not-for-profit consortium dedicated to providing up-to-date, accurate information about the effects of healthcare. The National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) is the largest single funder of Cochrane Pregnancy and Childbirth.
- Associate Editor, BMC Pregnancy and Childbirth.