ECEBM, an academic independent research center, produces and disseminates systematic reviews of research evidence in health care. We develop evidence-based guideline and support evidence-informed policy making.
Our Mission is to create valid knowledge and promote its utilization in making well informed decisions in health care.
ECEBM provides training to strengthen research capacity including one-on-one mentoring in systematic reviews and meta-analysis, network meta-analysis, GRADE, development of clinical practice guidelines, and clinical research methods.
International Cooperation and Partnership
ECEBM is a member of
- The Partnership for Reproductive, Maternal, Newborn, Child & Adolescent Health (PMNCH), The World Health Organization.
- The Global Evidence Synthesis Initiative (GESI) Network
Prof. Ashraf Nabhan
- Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Ain shams University (2009-current).
- Member of the Guideline Developing Group, Reproductive Health, WHO (2015-current)
- Editor, Cochrane Pregnancy and Childbirth. Cochrane Pregnancy and Childbirth.
- Editorial Board Member of The International Journal of Gynecology & Obstetrics. The IJGO is the official publication of the International Federation of Gynecology and Obstetrics (FIGO).
- Senior Editorial Board Member, BMC Pregnancy and Childbirth..