Venue: Training & Education Enhancement Center, Ain Shams University Hospitals
Date: Wednesday, December 5, 2012 at 9:00 to 15:00
- Free Open Invitation
- Registration form: Please complete and submit the registration form here http://bit.ly/ScKspH to allow us to prepare your personal scientific material and arrange for your coffee break during the workshops on Wednesday, 5 December 2012. Submitting the registration form is a MUST (Deadline 30 November 2012). Please take care to include your valid email to allow us to contact you for updates. For cancellation, kindly inform the Organizing Team by e-mail email@example.com at least two days before the conference day.
- Registration: 9:00
- Plenary session: 9:30
- Opening ceremony
- Announcement of The National Subscription to the Cochrane Library.
- An introduction to the Cochrane Collaboration
- Computers and the Evidence
- Workshop A: 10:30. Measures of treatment effect (How do you know what treatment works? How do you know whether one treatment is better than another?) Featuring three clinical examples
- Rendezvous: 11:30. over free lunch and Coffee, meet new comers and explore The Cochrane Library in the exhibition area.
- Workshop B: 12:00. Best knowledge for best Healthcare decisions (how to make recommendations based on the best available knowledge?) Featuring a critical clinical example.
- Meeting of Egyptian contributors to the Cochrane Consumer Network: 13:00. Learn how to contribute to The Cochrane Collaboration to ensure that “healthcare decision making will be informed by high quality, timely research evidence”.