There are major steps that one must navigate successfully to take an idea of a clinical trial and turn it into a publication that may have an impact on clinical practice. These steps include conceiving the study question, developing the study plan, implementing the study plan, analyzing data, reporting the results and submitting the manuscript for publication.
This fully sponsored course takes each of these steps and expands on its important components.
Application: If you wish to apply for a scholarship to attend this fully sponsored Medical Research Educational Course, please send your current CV (curriculum vitae) to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Topics will include:
- Fundamentals of Good Clinical Practice (GCP)
- Designing clinical Trials
- Conducting Clinical trials
- Analyzing clinical trials
- Monitoring and Audit of clinical trials
- Publishing trials
- Critical appraisal of published Protocol/RCT
Format Plenary interactive sessions, small group work, question- answer sessions and a practical critical appraisal session.
Please download and read our newsletter to learn about When? Where? and Who can attend?
- If you have any question please contact us on the following e-mail address: email@example.com