This fundamental day is carefully planned at the start of our new academic year to establish a solid correct foundation and to fill the gap between “superficial cookbooks & lame courses” and the “counsels of perfection”. The former propagate ignorance of key issues at the clinical–methodological interface, and the latter always tell researchers what they must do to achieve methodological purity but may not provide feasible answers to the challenges of clinical-practice research.
- Understand the Anatomy and Physiology of Clinical Research
- Conceive the Research Question
- Choose the Study Participants: Specification, Sampling, and Recruitment
- Plan the Measurements: Precision, Accuracy and Validity
- Develop the Study Plan (study protocol)
Who MUST attend:
This fundamental day is for investigators wishing to gain knowledge on aspects of clinical research design, methods, conduct and interpretation
1.For Faculty involved in supervising and/or conducting clinical research,
2.For postgraduates preparing their study protocols (A Must Attend), and
3.For under- or post-graduates who want to set new objectives in their research career
Chair: Prof. Ashraf Nabhan
Venue: Training and Education Enhancement Center, Ain Shams University Hospitals.
Date: Thursday, August 18, 2016
Timeframe: 9:30 AM – 4:30 PM
How to Register
- Contact our Administrative assistant 01001733140 (by a Call or a text message) from 2 PM to 8 PM. She will guide you to the most convenient way to register.
- Regular full registration is 400 LE.
Early bird registration ended on 4-Aug-2016.