How do you know where to start? Who can help you? What are journal editors looking for? How long will it take and are you really ready to publish?
These fundamental questions (and more!) are asked by millions of researchers each year so join us and take the training to make sure you know the secrets of success.
Furthermore, learning how not to write an article is as important as learning how to write it. We shall highlight tips of what to avoid when writing your article. Many of these “tips to avoid” may appear obvious but are pitfalls that even the most seasoned of authors can fall into.
Agenda and Learning Objectives
To be able to
- Write a high quality manuscript
- Identify and avoid all types of unoriginal text
- Create and assemble the principal sections of the manuscript
- Identify and avoid predatory and pseudo-journals
- Respond to referees’ comments and Editors’ Decisions
- Identify and report fabricated or fraudulent research: 3 ways to blow the whistle
Date: Completed successfully
Venue: Training and Education Enhancement Center, Ain Shams University Hospitals.